Welcome to St Patrick’s Primary School.
St Patrick’s Primary School, Fremantle, a Catholic school under the care of the Oblate Community, is a vibrant, co-educational, single stream primary school catering for students from Pre Kindergarten (3yo) to Year 6. A detailed whole-school literacy and numeracy plan has been implemented. The school strongly encourages the use of ICT in the classroom and is committed to developing students who are independent learners and cooperative citizens. The school has a well-coordinated Physical Education program, supplemented with both Intra- and Inter-school carnivals, clinics run by external providers, in-term swimming lessons, before school training and EduDance.
The school has strong links to the Fremantle community and makes wide use of local facilities and opportunities through affiliations with the University of Notre Dame Australia and the City of Fremantle. The model of schooling offered by the school is underpinned by the Gospel values and encourages students to strive to do their best in all facets of school life.
We celebrate our history, embrace the present and continue to nurture the future generations by ‘walking in the light of Christ.’
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School Goals are;
- To foster faith formation through word and example.
- To provide an atmosphere that promotes dignity and respect for all.
- To provide a supportive environment that encourages each child to develop as a confident, independent learner.
- To nurture the spiritual, social, physical, intellectual and emotional needs of the child.
- To promote appreciation of, and respect for, all creation.
- To encourage each member of the school community to approach life with confidence and optimism.
Archdiocese of Perth